MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA: MDI Gurgaon offers the Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Executive Management Programme(PGDM-EMP) to professionals who have at least two years of experience in the professional field. The programme is offered for a period of 3 years covered across 9 semesters. Selection to MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA is done through CAT, GMAT or MDI’s own written test. Application process for MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA start by the first week of December and close by the second week of February. Aspirants applying to this programme can either be sponsored by the organisation or be self sponsored. MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA is recognised by AICTE and AMBA. The Read the article below to know more about the MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA, important dates, selection procedure and eligibility criteria of MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA programme.
MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA- Overview
|Programme Name||Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Executive Management Programme(PGDM-EMP)|
|Course fee||Rs 9,73,000|
|Application window||December 4 to February 15 (tentative)|
|Selection||CAT/GMAT/MDI test, Personal Interview|
MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA Dates:
|Date name||Dates (tentative)|
|Application starts||December 4|
|Application closes||February 15|
|Personal interview||February 24|
|Class commencement||March 29|
MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA Eligibility
Candidates planning to apply for the MDI Gurgaon executive MBA, have to make sure they fulfil the eligibility requirements. Here are the eligibility criteria of MDI Gurgaon Executive programme:
- Academic Qualification: Applicants must completed a three-year Bachelors degree from a recognised university.
- Score: Candidates should have scored minimum 50% in their 10th, 12th and Bachelors.
- Work Experience: Candidates should have at least two years of work experience. The experience should exclude training period.
MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA Fee
The MDI Gurgaon executive MBA is a 3 years long course. The tuition fee for the programme is Rs 9,73,000. This includes tuition fee, boarding charges, lodging charges, learning material, student activities, Library fee, Alumni fee and security deposit. Here is the break-up of the fee structure for MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA:
|Fee||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||Total|
|Tuition fee||Rs 3,19,668||Rs 3,11,666||Rs 3,41,666||Rs 9,73,000|
MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA Selection Process
MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA’s selection process includes a personal interview after shortlisting students on the basis of their CAT/GMAT or written test scores. Each factor has its own weight. The steps are explained below.
- Academic and professional profile: In the first step, applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their academic and professional profiles. Candidates with a strong academic and professional record have an edge in the selection process.
- Score: MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA accepts scores of management entrance tests like CAT and GMAT. Students who cannot produce either of the scores have to appear for a written test conducted by MDI. Shorlisted students are called for the next round of admission i.e personal interview.
- Personal Interview: Students selected on the basis of their scores have to sit for a personal interview round. The final selection for the programme is made basis scores received in the all the factors.
MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA Application Process
The registration process for MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA is online. Aspirants have to first register with MDI Gurgaon on the official website of the business school. The steps to apply are explained below:
- Register online: Applicants are required to register by entering their name and contact details like email address and mobile number.
- Login ID: In the second step, candidates have to log in to their application pages with the user ID and password.
- Submit application details: Applicants need to enter their academic and professional information in the application page. They also have to fill details about their details about their contacts, permanent addresses.
- Upload documents: After they save and click on next, applicants have to upload copies of their official documents pertaining to the information that they had entered.
After the applicants complete the application process, they have to pay the application fee. The application fee can be paid online through netbanking, credit and debit card. The fee is Rs.3000 which includes 18% GST.
MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA Documents required:
Along with the details, candidates also have to upload documents as proof of the information provided by them. Following are some of the documents required at the time of applying.
- Mark sheet of class 10th
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Bachelors’ mark sheet
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Work experience certificates including relieving letter and offer letter.
MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA Course Structure
The executive MBA offered by MDI Gurgaon is divided into three semesters covered within three years. Each year, there are 12 weeks of class which includes 2 weeks of exams. Classes are conducted on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of every week of those 12 weeks. MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA consist of 36 hours of class. The programme offers 18 elective courses, of which students must select 10 from the areas they want to specialise. Students can select from Finance, Human Resources, Operations Management, Marketing and Information Management. In addition to that, students have to submit a dissertation at the end of their three years.
MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by MDI Gurgaon:
- MDI Gurgaon offers Executive Management Programme (PGDM-EMP). At the end of the programme students are offered a diploma.
- The programme is only conducted during Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It runs for 12 weeks a year.
- It is a 3 year long programme.
- Students have to appear for a personal interview.
- The programme accepts CAT or GMAT. Applicants without these scores have to write a written test conducted by MDI
- Applicants should upload their passport sized photograph, work experience certificates at the time of application.
- The registration fee is Rs. Rs.3000.
- The application process starts in the first week of December and the second week of February.