SPJIMR Executive MBA: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s SPJIMR offers two executive programmes for mid-level professionals to enhance their leadership positions within the organisational hierarchy. Among the two SPJIMR Executive MBA Programmes, the first one is the Post Graduate Executive Management Programme(PGEMP) offered at its Mumbai campus and the other is the Post Graduate Programme in General Management(PGPGM) offered at the institute’s Delhi campus.
While the PGEMP is a 21-month programme, the PGPGM is 24-month programme. Both the programmes admit candidates with at least 5 years of experience in the professional front. Admission process for PGEMP takes place for 5 batches and the application form can be accessed on request. For PGPGM, admission, the registration process starts by the first week of August. To know more about the executive MBA programme of SPJIMR including, eligibility criteria, tuition fee, selection process and important admission dates read the article below.
SPJIMR Executive MBA- Overview
|Programme Name||1. Post Graduate Executive Management Programme(PGEMP) inMumbai
2. Post Graduate Programme in General Management(PGPGM) in Delhi.
|Duration||PGEMP: 21 months
PGPGM: 24 months
|Course fee||PGEMP: Rs 7,50,000
PGPGM: Rs 7,50,000
|Application fee||PGEMP: Rs.1200
|Application window||PGEMP: Application on request. Admission for five batches in a year.
PGPGP: Opens in first week of April Closes by mid-September for first round and third week of October for second round.
SPJIMR Executive MBA Dates:
For PGEMP the admission happens for five batches. The batches start in the end of May every year. Dates for PGPGP are given below:
|Date name||Dates (tentative)|
|Application starts||First week of April|
|Application closes||Mid-September for first round and third week of October for second round.|
|Selection process||Third week of September and October for first and second round, respectively|
SPJIMR Executive MBA Eligibility
Candidates vying for admission at either PGEMP and PGPGM have to ensure that they ensure certain SPJIMR Executive MBA eligibility criteria. The eligibility requirements for both the programmes are almost same. They are explained below:
- Professional requirement: Applicants should have at least 5 years of experience in the professional field after their graduations.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate should have at least 50% in their Bachelor’s or equivalent degree. They should have also scored minimum 50% in all major exams including 10th and 12th.
SPJIMR Executive MBA Fee
The tuition fee charged for SPJIMR executive MBA programme vary for PGEMP and PGPGM. However, the total cost for both the programmes is same i.e Rs 7,50,000.
SPJIMR Executive MBA – Selection Process
The SPJIMR Executive MBA selection process is separate for PGEMP and PGPGM. However, both the programmes include the same selection tools. They are:
- IQ test
- Personal interview
- Group Discussion, and;
- Psychometric Evaluation.
Neither of the programmes accept any other score like CAT, GMAT or GRE. Candidates are shortlisted as per their applications.
SPJIMR Executive MBA – Application Process
The application process of SPJIMR Executive MBA is different for PGEMP and PGPGM. Nevertheless, the application process for both the programmes include the same element.
PGEMP application process:
The PGEMP application form are sent on request to the students. After filling the application forms, students have to send the same to the below given address:
Admissions in charge, PGEMP, 4th Floor, SPJIMR,
Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road,
Andheri West, Mumbai – 400 058, India.
Along with the application form candidates also have to send a cheque/DD/PO for Rs.1200.
SPJIMR Executive MBA: Documents required for PGEMP
Below are documents required for the PGEMP programme:
- Marksheets to proof Bachelor’s degree
- Marksheets to proof post graduate degree( if applicable)
- 10th and 12th marksheets
- Forwarding letter or sponsorship letter. The format for the same is given in the application form.
PGPGP application process:
The PGPGP application process starts in the first week of August and closes by mid-September for the first round. Deadline for the second round is third week of October. The application process for the PGPGP course is online and candidates have to first register before applying. Here are the steps:
- Candidates have to first register for the programme.
- Once the User ID and password are generated, candidates have to use the same to open their application pages.
- Applicants have to enter data pertaining to their academic and professional qualification and, thereafter, submit the application form
SPJIMR Executive MBA: Documents required for PGPGP
Below are documents required for the PGPGP programme:
- Bachelor’s degree marksheets
- 10th and 12th marksheets
- Post graduate degree marksheets (if applicable)
- Forwarding letter or sponsorship letter signed by the HR of the company the candidate works. The format for the same is given in the application form.
- Relieving and promotion letters
SPJIMR Executive MBA – Course Structure
The SPJIMR Executive MBA programme varies for PGPGP and PGEMP. Both the course structures are explained below:
Course Structure for PGEMP:
The PGEMP programme is covered in 4 phases throughout the 21 months. It includes 60 full days of classes at the Mumbai campus of SPJIMR.
Courses in SPJIMR Executive MBA programme
Course Structure for PGPGP:
SPJIMR Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by SPJIMR:
- SPJIMR offers two kinds of Executive programes- Post Graduate Executive Management Programme(PGEMP) in Mumbai and Post Graduate Programme in General Management(PGPGM) in Delhi.
- The selection process in IQ test, Personal interview, Group Discussion, and Psychometric Evaluation.
- Candidates have to get a sponsorship or forwarding letter from their respective organisations.
- Applicants should have at least minimum 5 years of work experience.
- The total duration of PGEMP is 21 months and that for PGPGP is 24 months.