SOIL Executive MBA: The School of Inspired Learning (SOIL) offers two executive level management programmes for one year each. The Post Graduate Program in Business Leadership and the Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Leadership are meant for working professionals who have at least two years of work experience. The programmes are help professionals enhance their leadership skills in the corporate sector. Candidates planning to apply for the programmes have to do so by the end of October. Applicants are informed about their admission status by the first week of November. Candidates have to appear for a mandatory Soil Talent Appreciation Test (STAT) and a Talent Appreciation interview to be considered for admission. To know all about SOIL Executive MBA, admission process, selection procedure and eligibility criteria check the article below.
SOIL Executive MBA- Overview
|Programme||1. Post Graduate Program in Business Leadership(PGPBL)
2. Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Leadership(PGPHRL)
|Application fee||Rs. 2000|
|Application closes||October 27 (tentative)|
|Course fee||PGPBL: Rs.1,503,226
SOIL Executive MBA Dates:
The admission process for the executive MBA programme of SOIL closes in the last week of October. Students are called for the interview on a rolling basis i.e four weeks after the application is submitted and two weeks after the candidate appears for STAT. The STAT exam is held by the second week of October.
|Date name||Dates (tentative)|
|Application closes||Fourth Week of October|
|Interview Date||First week of November|
SOIL Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to apply for SOIL executive MBA have to fulfil some eligibility criteria. They are as given below:
- Academic: The applicant should have a Bachelors degree from a recognised university.
- Professional Experience: Applicants must have at least two years of work experience. The experience should be full time.
SOIL Executive MBA Selection Process
Candidates applying to SOIL Executive MBA have to appear for an entrance test called STAT and a personal interview. The selection process is explained below:
- CV evaluation: Candidates have to send their Curriculum Vitae(CV) to the admissions panel for evaluation. The same can be send to [email protected] with the Subject Line as Profile Evaluation.
- Professional and Academic profile: SOIL evaluates the applicants’ professional and academic qualifications before calling them for the test and interview.
- Score: Candidates can submit their GMAT/CAT/XAT score ( or the score of any other management entrance test. However, submiting these scores is not mandatory for the applicant.
- STAT: SOIL conducts its own test called the Soil Talent Appreciation Test(STAT). It is an assessment test conducted by mid October. It tests students on four parametres- Leadership potential, Reasoning and Ideation potential, Relationship building potential and Self-Leadership potential.
- Talent Appreciation Interview: Candidates who clear the STAT are called for a Talent Appreciation Interview round. the interview is conducted on a rolling basis and students are called four weeks after the submission of their application forms and two weeks after STAT. Final decision is taken after taking into consideration all the above mentioned factors- Academic, professional record, management entrance test score( if applicable), STAT and interview.
SOIL Executive MBA Application Process
The SOIL Executive MBA’s application process is conducted online. Candidates have to follow the given steps to apply for the programme.
1.Online application: Applicants have to register with institute to begin their application process. They can register either through their email address or mobile number.
2.Enter details in the online form: Applicants have enter details of their academic profile, work experience details. They also have to submit scores of management entrance tests like GMAT, CAT or XAT.
3.Essays: Candidates have to write three mandatory essays on topics determined by SOIL
- Select Dates: Candidates have the option of selecting the dates for STAT and personal interview among the slots given in the application form.
- Application fee: The application fee can be paid online. This is the last step in the application process. The application fee is Rs.2000(non- refundable) and can be paid through netbanking, credit or debit card.
SOIL Executive MBA Documents required:
Below are some documents that have to be submitted at the time of application:
- Offer letter at the organisation where the candidate works/worked
- Relieving letters
- Three Essays
- Contact details of two recommenders, at least one professional
- Copy of the Bachelors degree
- Mark sheets of Class 10
- Mark sheet of Class 12
SOIL Executive MBA fee
The fee for Post Graduate Program in Business Leadership and the Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Leadership are different. Both include an admission fee of Rs. 2 lakhs. The fee includes, admission fee, alumni membership fee, tuition etcHere is the fee structure:
|Admisison fee||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
|Tution fee||Rs. 1,045,872||Rs. 861,666|
|Alumni membership fee||Rs. 2,625||Rs. 2,625|
|GST||Rs. 224,729||Rs. 191,573|
|Security deposit||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 30,000|
SOIL Executive MBA Course Structure
The executive MBA programmes of SOIL are 1 year long. Both the courses are two to three terms and an international exchange programme. Here are the core subjects in both the programmes
|Term 1||Self leadership|
|Statistical Methods of Decision Making|
|Term 2||Advanced Marketing Management|
|Power of Appreciate Inquiry|
|Term 1||Self Leadership|
|Financial and Management Accounting|
|Term 2||Advanced Marketing Management|
SOIL Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by SOIL:
- SOIL offers two Executive MBAs- Post Graduate Program in Business Leadership and the Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Leadership
- The programme is 1 year long and is divided into two-three terms.
- SOIL Executive MBA conducts Soil Talent Appreciation Test(STAT) and Talent Appreciation interviews for selection
- Applicants should have at least two years of full time experience.
- Students have to submit a case analysis at the end of their programme
- Candidates have to write three essays and provide contact details of two referees for selection.