SIBM Executive MBA: Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) offers 30 months long intensive programme for executives who want to accelerate their career growth. Over 100 seats are on offer for the Executive MBA programme at SIBM and only candidates with minimum three years of experience are eligible to apply for it. The application window for the SIBM Executive MBA is five months long starting in the end of January till the fourth week of July. Aspirants have to appear for an entrance test and a personal interview to be selected for the SIBM Executive MBA. To read all about SIBM Executive MBA, admission process, selection procedure and eligibility criteria check the article below.
SIBM Executive MBA- Overview
|Programme||Executive MBA programme|
|Application fee||Rs. 1000|
|Application window||January 30 to July 22(Tentative)|
|Selection||Entrance Exam, Personal Interview|
|Course fee||Rs. 5,60,000|
|Number of seats||100|
SIBM Executive MBA Dates:
The admission process for the executive MBA programme of SIBM closes in the fourth week of July.
|Date name||Dates (tentative)|
|Application opens||First week of February|
|Application closes||Third week of June|
|Commencement of programme||Thirsd week of July|
SIBM Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for SIBM executive MBA have to fulfil some eligibility requirements. Below are the eligibility criteria of the programme:
- Academic: Candidates should have a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 50 per cent.
- Professional Experience: Candidates must have minimum three years of work experience at a managerial or executive level.
SIBM Executive MBA Selection Process
Candidates applying to SIBM Executive MBA have to appear for an entrance test and a personal interview. The selection process is explained below:
- Professional and Academic profile: Symbiosis Institute of Business Management(SIBM) evaluates candidates based on their professional as well as academic qualifications. The academic and professional profile are major factors in the final decision.
- Entrance test: SIBM does not accept scores of any standard management entrance test for the SIBM Executive MBA programme. Instead it conducts its own entrance test. The 60-min test includes Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) of 60 marks and evaluates students on the basis of General/business awareness, English and Logical Reasoning.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who clear the entrance test have to appear for a personal interview. Final selection is made after considering their performance in all the rounds.
SIBM Executive MBA Application Process
The SIBM Executive MBA’s application process is conducted online. Candidates have to follow the given steps to apply for the programme.
1.Online application: Applicants have to first register for SIBM Executive MBA on Symbiosis’s online portal. They can register by entering their names and other details.
2.Enter details: After registering, SIBM creates a login Id and password for the candidate. Applicants can fill in details pertaining to academics, profession and correspondence in the application form.
- Application fee: The application fee can be paid online or offline. Netbanking, credit or debit card are the three online options. Offline payment can be made through cash at Axis bank. Candidates have to take a printout of the bank challan after filling the application form of SIBM executive MBA. Payment has to be made to Axis Bank branch in Pune. The application fee for SIBM Executive MBA is Rs. 1000. Candidates paying offline have to sent a mail to the following email address after attaching the scanned copy of the paid challan.
Email id: [email protected]
SIBM Executive MBA Documents required:
Below are some documents that have to be submitted at the time of application:
- Offer letter and relieving letters showing proof of work experience
- Copy of the Bachelors degree
- Mark sheets of Class 10
- Mark sheet of Class 12
SIBM Executive MBA fee
The total fee for the programme is Rs. 5,60,000. The fee can be paid in four installments of Rs. 1,37,500. In case students want to withdraw from the course, they will be refunded based on the number of days before which they notify prior to admission. They will be refunded 100% of the fee if they notify within 15 days of the last date of admission.
|MBA batch||Total||Per installment|
|Programme fee||Rs. 5,60,000||Rs. 1,37,500|
SIBM Executive MBA Course Structure
The executive MBA programme of SIBM is 30-months long programme conducted through five semesters. Classes are conducted only on Saturdays and Sundays. The institute offers five electives. Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management and Operations Management. Students also have to submit a research project at the end of the fifth semester. The project report is evaluated for 1000 marks (600 marks for Internal evaluation and 400 as external evaluation).
|Semester 1||· Marketing Management
· Human Resource Management
· Management Accounting
· Operations Management
· Economics for Managers
· Research Methodology
|Semester 2||· Marketing Research
· Organizational Behaviour
· Introduction to Financial Management
· Supply Chain Management
· Conflict & Negotiation
|Semester 3||· Sales Force & Channel Management
· Learning and Development
· Introduction to Financial Markets and Institutions
· Project Management
· Business Analytics
· Business Transformation
· Design Thinking
|Semester 4||· International Marketing
· Business to Business Marketing
· Customer Relationship Management
· Integrated Marketing communication
· Product Management
|Semester 5||· Research Project
· Advanced Business Communication
· Corporate Governance and Ethics
· Leadership and Capacity Building
· Corporate Law
SIBM Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by SIBM:
- SIBM offers an Executive MBA
- The institute offers 100 seats for admission to the programme.
- Classes are conducted only during weekends i.e on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The programme is 30 months long and is divided into 5 terms.
- SIBM Executive MBA conducts its own entrance test for admission. The entrance test is held for 60 marks.
- Applicants should have at least three years of experience.
- The executive MBA offers five electives
- Students have to submit a research project at the end of their fifth semester.