NMIMS Executive MBA: SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University offers the Executive Master Of Business Administration Programme (EMBA) at its Mumbai campus. The EMBA programme is offered part-time and can be completed between 15 to 48 months. Students have to complete the 58 credits courses to get the degree. The programme trains mid-level professionals to develop strategic managerial skills to take up leadership roles in organisations. The NMIMS Executive MBA programmes require students to have at least five years of experience. Online registrations for the Executive MBA programme of NMIMS starts from the end of June and closes by the end of August. To know more about the NMIMS Executive MBA, important dates, selection process and admission requirements read the article below.
NMIMS Executive MBA- Overview
|Programme Name||Executive Master Of Business Administration Programme (EMBA)|
|Course fee||Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Application window||January and June|
|Selection process||GMAT, NMAT by GMAC, Written test and Interview|
NMIMS Executive MBA Dates:
Admissions take place twice a year- January and June. Registrations for the EMBA programme Fall batch start in the fourth week of June. The Executive MBA programme of NMIMS commences by mid-September. Here are the tentative dates
|Date name||Dates (tentative)|
|Application starts||June 26|
|Application closes||August 29|
|Written Test and Personal Interview||September 1|
|Result declaration (merit list)||September 6|
|Programme commencement||September 15|
NMIMS Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria
Admission to NMIMS Executive MBA programme is based on certain eligibility criteria. Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Academic Qualification: Candidates can have Bachelor’s degrees from a recognised university.
- Professional Experience: Aspirants should have at least 5 years of work experience. The work experience should be in an executive or supervisory role of the candidate should be full-time.
NMIMS Executive MBA Fee
The total fee for pursuing NMIMS Executive MBA is Rs. 5 lakhs. This includes tuition fee. The registration fee is Rs. 1500.
|Tuition fee||Rs. 5,00,000|
|Registration fee||Rs. 1500|
NMIMS Executive MBA Selection Process
The NMIMS Executive MBA selection process includes a personal interview. The steps are explained below.
- Score accepted: The NMIMS Executive MBA accepts GMAT and NMAT by GMAC scores. They should have at least 600 score in GMAT and 200 in NMAT by GMAC.
- Written test: Candidates who do not have either GMAT or NMAT scores, have to appear for a written test. The written test is conducted by the first week of September.
- Personal Interview: Candidates are shortlisted for the personal interview round based on the written test or GMAT and NMAT scores. Admission to the institute is made on the basis of scores and interview.
NMIMS Executive MBA Application Process
Aspirants have to first register for NMIMS Executive MBA. The steps are explained below:
- Registration: Aspirants have to first register for the EMBA programme in the official website of the business school.
- Generate user id and password: Candidates can register by entering their name, email id and mobile number.
- Open the application page: After the user id and password are sent to the applicant’s email id, they have to use the same to start the application process.
- Enter details: Candidates have to enter their education and professional, an contact details in the application form.
- Enter score details: Applicants who not want to appear for the written test have to submit their GMAT or NMAC by GMAC scores.
- Make payment: After the candidate fill all the data, they have to make the online registration fee. The application fee is Rs. 1500.
NMIMS Executive MBA Course Structure
As mentioned above candidates have to complete 58 credits to NMIMS EMBA programme. The course structure includes 24 core subjects and 12 electives. A student has to register for at least 12 electives to opt for specialisation. However, at least 10 students have to take the elective for it to be offered. Here are some of the compulsory and elective subjects:
- Strategy Formulation
- Legal Environment of Business
- Strategy Implementation
- Business Research Methods
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Global & Macroeconomic Environment
- Economics of Strategy
- Financial Accounting
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Management Accounting & Control
- Corporate Finance I
- Human Resourse Management
- Information Systems
NMIMS Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by NMIMS:
- The Executive Master Of Business Administration Programme(EMBA) offered by NMIMS is 15- 48 months long.
- The programme is offered part-time
- The programme accepts GMAT and NMAT by GMAC scores. Students without these scores have to appear for a written test.
- Candidates who qualify the first stage are called for a personal interview round.
- Applicants should have at least 5 years of work experience.
- Applications are accepted twice a year- January and June.