JBIMS Executive MBA: The Jamnalal bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) offers a part-time programme in management for executives. The executive courses are offered in four programmes- Master in Human Resource Development & Management(MHRDM), Masters in Marketing Management(MMM), Masters in Finance Management(MFM), Masters in Information Management(MIM). The programme is held part-time for 30 weeks divided between June-November and January- April cycles. Candidates who have at least 2 years of experience have to apply by the second week of June. To know all about JBIMS Executive MBA, admission process, selection procedure and eligibility criteria check the article below.
JBIMS Executive MBA- Overview
|Programme||1.Master in Human Resource Development & Management(MHRDM),
2. Masters in Marketing Management(MMM),
3. Masters in Finance Management(MFM),
4. Masters in Information Management(MIM)
|Application closes||Second week of April|
|Selection||MH-CET, Group Discussion|
|Course fee||Rs. 51,000 per semester|
JBIMS Executive MBA Dates:
The admission process for the executive MBA programme of JBIMS closes in the second week of April.
|Date name||Dates (tentative)|
|Application closes||Third week of April|
|Written test and GD||Third week of June|
JBIMS Executive MBA Eligibility
JBIMS executive MBA has certain eligibility requirements that students have to follow for admission. Here are the eligibility criteria of JBIMS Executive programme:
- Bachelors: Applicants must have completed a 3-year Bachelors programme in any discipline.
- Qualified GATE: Candidates might also have subsequently qualified in GATE and passed industrial engineering.
- Professional Experience: Candidates must have at least 2 years of executive level work experience.
JBIMS Executive MBA Selection Process
JBIMS’s has two steps in its executive MBA selection process. It includes a Common entrance test and group discussion. However, candidates are also shortlisted on the basis of their academic and professional records.
- Professional and Academic profile: JBIMS scans both the professional and Academic profiles of candidates before shortlisting them for the next rounds.
- Written test: Candidates have to appear for a written test i.e the Common Entrance test or MH-CET. The written test and the group discussion will happen on the same day.
- Group discussion: Candidates who are shortlisted have to appear for the written test as well as group discussion. The final selection is made based on the scores in both.
JBIMS Executive MBA Application Process
The JBIMS Executive MBA’s application forms has to be submitted offline. However, the same can be downloaded from JBIMS’s official website. The same has to be submitted by the second week of April along with scanned documents. Here are the steps to fill the application form for JBIMS.
1.Download application: The first step is to download the application form of JBIMS executive MBA programme from the official website of JBIMS.
2.Write details: Candidates have to fill all the necessary information in the application form. This include details about the candidate’s personal, academic and professional records. Proof of work experience is a must.
- Attach documents: After writing the details, candidates have to attach xerox copies of their documents along with the application form.
Candidates have to pay the application fee in through demand draft. The registration fee is Rs.1200
Application submission timing:
JBIMS has some specific timings for submission of the application forms. The JBIMS executive MBA application form has to be submitted between 11 am to 1 pm and then from 1:30 pm to 4 pm. The application cannot be submitted on Sundays, Second and Fourth Mondays and on Public holidays. The last date for submission is 17 April (tentative).
JBIMS Executive MBA Documents required:
Applicants have to upload documents related to the information in the online application form. Here are some of the documents required:
- Offer letter from the organisation/organisations the candidate has previously worked.
- Certified copy of the university degree.
- Relieving letters
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate, if applicable
JBIMS Executive MBA admission requirements:
Once students are offered admission, they have to go for their admission at the scheduled time at the institute campus. Candidates have carry the following documents to their admission.
- Photocopy and self-attested certificates of original marksheets.
- Document proofing date of birth
- Original certificates of work experience.
- Recent colour photographs
The admission to the programmes happen in the second week of May. Students have to pay the fee of the first semester at the time of admission.
JBIMS Executive MBA Course Structure
The executive MBA programme of JBIMS has four programmes to offer. Each programme has a separate course structure. In total there are 2 semesters divided into 15 week classes each. The first semester is conducted between June and November and the second from January to April. The first three semester are same for all the programmes.
|MMM||· Advertising & Sales, Promotion Management Consumer / Industrial Buyer Behaviour, Marketing Research, Retail Management, Social Marketing, Sales Management|
|MHRDM||· Organisational Behaviour –II, Industrial Relation, Environment Labour Welfare & Mgt Manpower, Planning, Personnel Assessment, Organisational Theories – Structure & Design|
|MFM||· Taxation management (Planning) Financial Planning and Control system Business Law -II Strategic Cost Management Financial Management – II|
|MIM||· Structured Languages, Web-based Technologies (A), Data Management (B), Systems Software Networking and Communications, Software Project Management, and IT Resources Management|
|Monday to Friday||18:30 – 21:30|
|Sunday||9 am onwards|
JBIMS Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by JBIMS:
- JBIMS offers four programmes- Master in Human Resource Development & Management(MHRDM), Masters in Marketing Management(MMM), Masters in Finance Management(MFM), Masters in Information Management(MIM).
- The programme is 30 weeks long
- The application form has to submitted offline.
- The programme includes 2 semesters
- JBIMS Executive MBA accepts MH-CET scores
- Applicants should have at least 2 years of experience
- The registration fee for the programme is Rs.1200 per programme.
- The last day to submit the application form falls in the second week of April.