ISB Executive MBA: Indian School of Business Hyderabad offers the Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working professionals (PGPpro). Classes for the programme is conducted during weekends and selection is highly competitive. Aspirants are expected to have 5 to 12 years of experience to be considered for admission to the programme. A 16-month long programme, ISB Executive MBA is offered at the institutes campuses in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Delhi. The programme also includes a one-week residency in an Asian country outside India. Applications for ISB Executive MBA start by the third week of May. An interesting aspect of the programme is that applicants can also apply for a scholarship of up to 10 lakhs, provided they are eligible. Read the article below to know more about the ISB Executive MBA, important dates, selection procedure and eligibility criteria of ISB Executive MBA programme.
ISB Executive MBA- Overview
|Programme Name||Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working professionals (PGPpro)|
|Course fee||Rs. 30,41,000|
|Application starts||May 21 (Tentative)|
|Selection||Academic and professional profile; Personal Interview|
ISB Executive MBA Dates:
|Date name||Dates (tentative)|
|Application starts||May 21|
|Application closes||Bengaluru and Mumbai
Round 1: August 21; Round 2: November 5
Delhi and Hyderabad
Round 1: January 31(next year); Round 2: April 30 (next year)
ISB Executive MBA Eligibility
Candidates planning to apply for the ISB executive MBA, have to make sure they fulfil the eligibility requirements. Here are the eligibility criteria of ISB Executive programme:
- Academic Qualification: Applicants must have a three-year Bachelors degree from a recognised college. An equivalent to the Bachelors’ degree can also be considered. Students who had pursued CA or ICWA can apply for the programme.
- Work Experience: Candidates should have at least 5-12 years of work experience. The experience should not count training period. Also, candidates whose experience is more than 12 years of experience would not be considered for admission to the programme.
ISB Executive MBA Fee
The executive MBA offered by ISB is a 16-month long programme. The total fee for the programme is Rs. 30,41,000. This includes admission fee, tuition fee, Amumni contribution, library facilities and security deposit. Here is the break-up of the fee structure for ISB Executive MBA:
|Admission fee||Rs. 300000|
|Tuition fee||Rs. 26,86,000|
|Alumni fund||Rs. 25,000|
|Library fund||Rs. 10,000|
|Security deposit(refundable)||Rs. 20,000|
ISB Executive MBA Selection Process
ISB Executive MBA’s selection process includes a personal interview after shortlisting students on the basis of their CAT/GMAT or written test scores. Each factor has its own weight. The steps are explained below.
- Academic and professional profile: Aspirants are shortlisted on the basis of their academic and work experience. Candidates with high scores in their academic records have an edge in the selection process. Besides that the candidate’s personal attributes like ethics, and good interpersonal skills are accepted for the programme. Here are the personal and professional attributes that the candidate’s must fulfil:
- Managerial experience
- Professional growth potential
- Leadership potential
- High ethical values
- Interpersonal skills
- Achievement oriented mind set
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Personal Interview: Applicants who are found to have fulfilled the above given criteria are called for the next round of the selection process i.e personal interview. Candidates are given the notice for their selection 4 weeks after their application.
ISB Executive MBA Application Process
Candidates have to apply for ISB Executive MBA online. For this, they are required to register with ISB on their website. the application starts by the third week of May. Along with filling the application form, applicants have to upload scanned copies of their documents. steps to apply are explained below:
- Online registration: Applicants have to first register by entering their name and contact details. A valid like email address and mobile number is a must for registration.
- Login ID: Once the login ID is generated, candidates have to open their application window with their user ID and password.
- Submit application details: Aspirants have to submit details pertaining to their studies like bachelors and any other postgraduate degree. Applicants with other professionals have to mention the same in the application form. Along with that candidates can submit details about their work experience including joining and relieving dates of the companies they had worked throughout their professional life.
- Upload documents: Uploading scanned copies of the application form is the last step of the application process information part.
After the application process is complete, candidates are required to to pay the registration fee. The fee of Rs. 5000 has to be paid online through netbanking, credit and debit card.
ISB Executive MBA Documents required:
Along with the details, candidates also have to upload documents as proof of the information provided by them. As per the institute, applicants have to upload the following documents:
- Color Photograph
- Bachelor’s Mark Sheets for all semesters or years
- Class 12 Mark sheets
- Work experience certificates like relieving letter and offer letter
ISB Executive MBA Course Structure
The executive MBA offered by ISB is 16 month long and covers 24 courses which are divided into 4 categories. the focus of the programme is mainly on enhancing the leadership skills of the students. Classes are held during weekends. Here are the areas of study in ISB:
- Preparatory Courses
- Foundation Courses
- Core Courses
- Advanced Courses
- Elective Courses – Finance
- Elective Courses – Marketing
ISB Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by ISB:
- ISB offers Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working professionals (PGPpro).
- The programme is offered in Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Mumbai
- Candidates cannot have less then 5 years and more than 12 years of experience in the professional front.
- The programme is conducted during alternate weekends on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- It is a 16-month year long programme.
- Students are selected on the basis of academic and professional profiling and a personal interview.
- Candidates have upload their colour photograph, work experience certificates, marksheets when they apply.
- The application fee is Rs.5000.
- The application process starts in the third week of May.