IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA: The Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) -Executive offered by IMT Ghaziabad is aimed at grooming executives for roles in general management. The programme, accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business(AACSB) and recognised by AICTE, is 15 months long covering 12 months of residential classes and 3 months online. IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA also includes a Global Career Accelerator (GCA) of 4-6 week, covered at one the institute’s global partners. The executive MBA programme of IMT Ghaziabad follows the rolling admissions method and accepts CAT, XAT or GMAT score. Aspirants should have at least five years of experience before applying to the programme. To know more about IMT Ghaziabad executive programme, admission requirements, selection process read the article below.
IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA- Overview
|Programme Name||Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) Executive|
|Course fee||Rs. 15 lakhs|
|Application window||Rolling admissions|
|Selection process||CAT/XAT/GMAT and Interview|
IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA Dates:
IMT Ghaziabad offers rolling admissions to students. Which means aspirants can apply throughout the year. However, the web classes start by October. Below are the tentative dates as per the 2018 session.
|Date name||Dates (tentative)|
|Application starts||First week of January|
|Web class starts||Second week of October|
|Residential programme starts||First week of January|
IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria
Admission to IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA programme is based on certain eligibility criteria. Here are the eligibility requirements that applicants have to fulfil:
- Academic Qualification: Candidates can have graduate degrees in any discipline. However, they should have at least 50 per cent in their Bachelor’s.
- Work Experience: Candidates should have at least 5 years of work experience before applying. The work experience of the candidate should be full-time.
- Score accepted: The IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA accepts scores of CAT, XAT or GMAT. Aspirants who take the GMAT after filling the form have to mail the same to the admissions team at [email protected] or [email protected] They also have to send a scanned copy of their scorecards by September 1.
IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA Fee
The total fee for pursuing IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA is Rs. 15 lakhs. This includes tuition fee, hospitality, caution fee and insurance among others. It also includes cost of the international immersion. Here is a break-up of the fee:
|Admission fee||Rs. 10,000|
|Registration fee||Rs. 40,000|
|Tuition fee||Rs. 12,22,000|
|Caution fee||Rs. 15,000|
IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA Selection Process
The IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA selection process includes a personal interview. The steps are explained below.
- Score: Candidates have to submit scores of tests like CAT, XAT and GMAT. There is no written test. so candidates are shortlisted on the basis of any of the mentioned scores.
- Personal Interview: Based on scores, candidates are shortlisted for the interview round. Admission to the institute is made on the basis of scores and interview.
IMT Ghaziabad also takes into consideration the candidate’s academic and professional profile. Candidates who show leadership potential and passion for extra-curricular activities have an edge.
IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA Application Process
Aspirants have to first register for IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA. The steps are explained below:
- Candidates have to first register for the executive programme in the official website of IMT Ghaziabad.
- Candidates can register by entering their name, email id, mobile number and CAPTCHA code.
- Once the login id and password are generated, they have to use the same to open their application pages.
- Candidates have to enter their academic, professional, extra-curricular details in the application form.
- Applicants also have to enter their CAT/XAT or GMAT scores. they can enter more than one score and IMT will consider the one which is the best.
IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA Course Structure
The IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA programme is conducted through web and offline sessions. The curricula is divided into 6 phases- six phases of Foundation (web learning), Functional, Internationalization, Customization, Integration and Dissertation. As explained earlier, web classes are held for 3 months and residential for 12 months.
IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by IMT Ghaziabad:
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) Executive programme is IMT Ghaziabad’s 15-month long.
- The programme accepts CAT, GMAT, XAT scores.
- Candidates have to appear for a personal interview round to be selected.
- Applicants should have at least 5 years of work experience.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Web classes start in the first week of October and residential by the first week of January.