IIM Rohtak Executive MBA: The Post Graduate programme in Management for Executives (ePGPx) is offered by Indian Institute of Management(IIM) Rohtak for mid-level professionals. The IIM Rohtak Executive MBA is a one-year programme which focuses on enhancing the leadership skills of managers to take up senior organisational positions. Only professionals with at least 5 years of experience can apply for the programme. The course structure is a mixture of in-campus and online sessions.The online application process for IIM Rohtak Executive MBA starts from the first week of January and closes by mid-April. To know more about executive programme of IIM Rohtak read the article below.
IIM Rohtak Executive MBA- Overview
|Programme Name||Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGEXP)|
|Duration||2 year (weekend classes)|
|Course fee||Rs. 5,25,000 +Applicable Tax|
|Application window||January 1 to April 15 (tentative)|
|Selection process||Written test and Interview, CAT, GRE, GMAT|
IIM Rohtak Executive MBA Dates:
The dates for the 2019 session for the executive programme of IIM Rohtak have not been announced yet. Below are the tentative dates as per the 2018 session.
|Date name||Dates (tentative)|
|Application starts||January 1|
|Application closes||April 15|
|last day for receipt of application form at office||April 20|
|Written test and interview||May 5, 6|
|Classes Start||May 25|
IIM Rohtak Executive MBA Eligibility
Admission to IIM Rohtak Executive MBA programme is based on certain eligibility criteria. Aspirants have to fulfil these criteria before applying for admission at the institute.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree or post graduate degree with at least 50% in their Bachelors.
- Work Experience: Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in the professional front. The experience should be in the managerial, entrepreneurial, and professional positions. Further, the work experience of the candidate should be full-time.
IIM Rohtak Executive MBA Fee
Compared to the IIMs, the tuition fee charged for IIM Rohtak executive MBA programme is less. The total programme fee is Rs. 5,25,000 excluding GST. The payment can be paid online, NEFT, Demand Draft Here is the break-up of the payment method.
|Application fee||Rs. 2000|
IIM Rohtak Executive MBA Selection Process
The IIM Rohtak Executive MBA selection process includes a written test conducted by the institute and a personal interview. The steps are explained below.
- Score: Candidates can submit CAT, GMAT or GRE scores. In CAT the candidate should have 75 percentile, 550 in GMAT and 300 in GRE. Aspirants who are group A officers inducted through UPSC can also apply directly.
- Statement of Purpose: Candidates’ applications would also be evaluated on the basis of a Statement of Purpose (SOP). The SOP would have to be submitted at the time of registration.
- Entrance test: Candidates who do not have CAT, GRE or GMAT scores can appear for the entrance test conducted by the institute. The entrance test is conducted in the first week of May, preferably, on 5th and 6th May.
- Personal Interview: Based on the entrance test, candidates are selected for the personal interview round. Final admission is made only on the basis of entrance test/scores and personal interview.
IIM Rohtak Executive MBA Application Process
Aspirants have to first register for IIM Rohtak Executive MBA online. After registration, they can fill the application form with the required information. The application steps for the programme are explained below:
- Candidates have to register online for the executive programme.
- After the User id and password are created, aspirants have to use the user ID and password to log into into their application page.
- Candidates should have their passport size coloured photograph, signature and required documents.
- After the application fee of Rs.2000 is paid, applicants should take a printout of the same, put their signature, photograph and attach the documents required. Post that they have to send the application on the below given address:
Administrative Officer , Executive Education & Programmes
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak,
M.D.U Campus, Rohtak, Haryana – 124001 (India)
IIM Rohtak Executive MBA: Document required
- Signed application form
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Bachelors marksheet
- Postgraduate marksheet (if applicable)
- Work experience certificate (self-attested)
- Photo identity proof (self-attested)
- Score proof of GRE/CAT/GMAT
IIM Rohtak Executive MBA Course Structure
The IIM Rohtak Executive MBA programme is conducted through online and offline sessions. There are a total of 100 hours of offline session, 300 hours of online session and 100 of project work. Online sessions are conducted 3 times a week. There are three terms in total. A break-up of the three terms is given below:
|Term 1||· Financial Reporting & Analysis
· Financial Markets
· Human Resource Management I
· Probability and Statistics I
· Probability and Statistics II
· Operations Management
· Marketing I
· Legal Aspects of Business
· Understanding People and Organisations I
· Written Analysis and Communication I
|Term 2||· Strategic Management
· Organisational Behaviour-II
· Macro Economics for Managers
· Cost & Management Accounting Costing and Control Systems
· Financial Markets II
· Human Resource Management II
· Internet Technology and E-Commerce for
· Business Ethics
· Macroeconomics and Economic Policy
· Marketing II
· Operations Management
· Decision Making
· Spoken and Business Communication
· Understanding Business and Organisations II
|Term 3||· Business Research Methods
· Corporate Finance
· Government Systems and Processes
· Information System Business
· Marketing III
· Socio-Cultural Environment of Business
· Strategic Management
· Written Analysis and Communication II
IIM Rohtak Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by IIM Rohtak:
- The Post Graduate programme in Management for Executives (ePGPx) is a one-year programme.
- The programme accepts CAT, GMAT, GRE scores. Grade A officers inducted through UPSC can apply.
- Candidates have to appear for a entrance test and a personal interview to be selected.
- Applicants should have at least minimum 5 years of full-time work experience.
- Applications for the programme start in the first week of January and close by second week of April.