IIM Ranchi Executive MBA: The Indian Institute of Management, Ranchi offers the Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGEXP) to mid- level professionals. It is a two year programme with classes conducted only on weekends. The IIM Ranchi Executive MBA programme’s main objective is to help professionals develop analytical approaches to problems within the organisation. It also aims to helps them enhancing their leadership skills. Candidates should have at least five years of working experience before applying for IIM Ranchi Executive MBA. The applications open in the first week of November. Aspirants have to appear for a written test and interview to get through the executive MBA programme. Read the article below to know more about the IIM Ranchi Executive MBA and its admission process.
IIM Ranchi Executive MBA- Overview
Programme Name: Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGEXP)
Duration: 2 year (weekend classes)
Course fee: Rs.8,00,000+Applicable Tax
Application closing date: First week of November
Selection process: Written test and Interview
IIM Ranchi Executive MBA Dates
Date name Dates (tentative)
Application closes November 5
Written test and interview November 12
IIM Ranchi Executive MBA Eligibility
Candidates applying for IIM Ranchi executive MBA programme have to fulfil a few eligibility criteria of the institute. The eligibility criteria are explained below:
1. Professional Experience: Applicants are required to have at least 5 years of professional experience. The experience should be in full-time positions.
2. Academic Qualification: Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from any discipline. However, they are required to have scored at least 50% in their Bachelors.
IIM Ranchi Executive MBA Fee
The IIM Ranchi executive MBA programme is a 24 month programmes with classes held only during weekends. The total tuition fee for the programme is Rs.8 lakh. Here is other elements in the fee.
Tuition fee: Rs.8,00,000(inclusive of tax)
IIM Ranchi Executive MBA Selection Process
The IIM Ranchi Executive MBA selection process includes a written test conducted by the institute and a personal interview. The steps are explained below.
1. Written test: Candidates have to appear for a written test conducted by IIM Ranchi. The institute does not accept any other score provided by students.
2. Personal Interview: Candidates who clear the written test for IIM Ranchi Executive MBA are shortlisted for a personal interview. Their final selection for the programme is based on the score in the personal interview and written test.
IIM Ranchi Executive MBA Application Process
Aspirants can apply for IIM Ranchi Executive MBA online. However, once they fill the application form, it has to be posted to the institute’s official address. The application steps are explained below:
1. Register: Candidates have to first register online for the programme. The same can be done by entering their personal and contact details.
2. Login: Once the login id and password are generated, candidates have to use the same to login into their application page.
3. Enter details: Candidates have to submit their academic and and professional qualification details. They also have to enter contact details.
4. Printout: Once the application fee is paid, candidates have to take a printout of the same.
5. Photograph: Applicants have to paste their recent colour photograph on the application form and send it to below given address:
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi
Audrey House Campus, Meur’s Road
Ranchi 834 008
P: +91-651-228 0113 (Extn. 112)
F: +91-651-228 0940
Email id: [email protected]
IIM Ranchi Executiove MBA Course Structure
The IIM Ranchi Executive MBA programme is divided into six terms. Students can select from electives like Finance, HRM, Marketing and Operations. For each class the credit is 3 points. Students also have to take up research projects equal to 6 credits. Here is a break-up of the course structure of IIM Ranchi Executive MBA:
• Micro Economics for Managers
• Financial Reporting & Analysis
• Organizational Behaviour-I
• Quantitative Methods for Business
• Strategic Management
• Organisational Behaviour-II
• Macro Economics for Managers
• Cost & Management Accounting
• Financial Management
• Operations Management
• Human Resource Management
• Marketing Management
• International Business Management
• Research Methodology
• Management Information System
• Business Analytics & Business Intelligence
• Business Communication
• Elective 1
• Elective 2
• Business Ethics -1.5 credit
• Legal and Regulatory Aspect of Business
• Elective 3
• Elective 4
• Elective 5
IIM Ranchi Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by IIM Ranchi:
• The Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGEXP) is a 24 month programme.
• To help working executives to continue with their professional obligations, classes are conducted during the weekends.
• Students have to appear for a written test and a personal interview to be selected. IIM Ranchi Executive MBA does not accept any other score.
• Candidates should have at least minimum 5 years of experience. The experience should be in full-time positions.
• Applications for the programme close by the first week of November.
• Candidates have to take a printout of their completed application forms on the day of the personal interview.