IIM Lucknow Executive MBA: The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow offers a one-year full-time International Programme in Management for Executives (IPMX). This is aimed at professionals who want to enhance their managerial skills to assume leadership roles within organisations. The programme, offered at IIM Lucknow’s Noida campus is specifically designed for mid-level professionals. The IIM Lucknow Executive MBA is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and includes a stint at one of the school’s partner institutes. Admission to IIM Lucknow MBA takes place in two phases, July and November and students are accepted on the basis of GMAT score. Read the article below to know more about the IIM Lucknow Executive MBA, important dates
IIM Lucknow Executive MBA- Overview:
|Programme Name||International Programme in Management for Executives(IPMX)|
|Duration||1 year- residential|
|Course fee||Rs. 23,50,000|
|Application dates||1st round: July 25- November 15, 2018
2nd round: November 16 to January 25, 2019
|Additional requirement||Two Letters of Recommendation|
IIM Lucknow Executive MBA Eligibility
The IIM Lucknow Executive MBA admission panel has established a few eligibility criteria for aspirants applying for the programme. The following points highlight the major eligibility criteria of the institute:
- Qualification: Applicants should have an Bachelor’s degree and must have scored at least 50% or equivalent CGPA in their degree.
- Experience: Candidates should have at least 5 years of full-time managerial or professional experience.
- Score: The programme accepts a Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score. The score should submitted within 5 years of taking the exam.
IIM Lucknow Executive MBA Fee
The executive programme is a long duration programme covered in one year. There is no application fee for applying for the course. The fee includes tuition, accommodation, international module experience and other service facilities. Students who want to stay with their families in the campus have to pay an additional Rs.1,25,000. However, such accommodations are limited. Here is the break-up of the fee structure for IIM Lucknow Executive MBA:
|Indian Nationals||Rs. 23,50,000+refundable caution money Rs.30,000|
IIM Lucknow Executive MBA Admission Process
The admission process for Executive MBA IIM Lucknow follows a three-step procedure. They are explained below:
- Application form: Aspirants have to first send their completed application forms with required documents.
- Letters of Recommendation: Applicants have to submit at least two Letters of Recommendation along with their applications. Candidates have to provide the recommenders’ contact details and IIM Lucknow will request them to send the letters directly to the institute.
- GMAT score: Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their GMAT score.
- Written Ability Test and Interview: Candidates who are selected on the basis of their GMAT score, are called for Written Ability Test and Interview by the admission panel. The weightage given to each one fo them is as follows:
|Written Ability Test||10%|
IIM Lucknow Executive MBA Application Process
Admission to IIM Lucknow happens in two rounds. The first round of applications for academic session 2019 starts in fourth week of July and ends by mid-November. Applications for the second round begins by mid November and closes by last week of January. Candidates can either apply online or offline. Offline forms can be downloaded from the institutes website. Candidates have to post the completed form to the IIM Lucknow’s Noida Campus. Here are the points to be kept in mind while applying:
- Candidates should have a recent passport sized photograph, GMAt score, Caste certificate, if any and experience certificates before applying
- Name and contact details of two recommenders
- Enter contact, education and professional qualifcations before clicking on submit.
- There is no application form fee.
IIM Lucknow Executive MBA Dates:
|Date name||Round 1||Round 2|
|Application starts||July 25||November 16|
|Application closes||November 15, 2018||January 25, 2019|
|Shortlist announcement||3rd Week of November, 2018||4th Week of January, 2019|
|Personal Interview and WAT||4th Week of November, 2018 – 1st Week of December, 2018||1st Week of February, 2019 – 2nd Week of February, 2019|
|Declaration of selected candidates||2nd Week of December, 2018||3rd Week of February, 2019|
|Class commencement||1st Week of April, 2019||1st Week of April, 2019|
*The dates for admission remains largely similar for different academic session
IIM Lucknow Executiove MBA Course Structure
The IIM Lucknow Executive MBA programme’s main aim is to enhance the managerial skills of mid-professionals and prepare them for leadership roles. The programme is divided into four terms, with two exams in between. Students also spent a part of their term 2 in ESCP Europe, London Campus. The programme will end by February 2019. Students have to complete 23.5 credits of which 14.5 are from compulsory subjects and 9 from elective subjects. IIM Lucknow Executive MBA programme offers around 30 electives. Some of them are given below:
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Banking and Advisory services
- Digital Marketing
- Business Transformation using Information Technology
- Personal Growth
- Product & Brand Management
- Management of Consulting Project
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- International Finance
IIM Lucknow Noida campus executive MBA: Class size
Almost all the classes of the International Programme in Management for Executives(IPMX) are held at the Noida campus. However, term 3 of the IIM Lucknow Noida campus executive MBA is held at the Lucknow campus. The total class size for IIM Lucknow executive MBA is around 46. The average years of experience is 8 years, with 2 years being the average international experience. Nearly 54% of the students enrolled in the programme are from the Information Technology background. Students from Power and Energy take up the next big chunk.
IM Lucknow Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are some points to note about the executive programme offered by IIM Lucknow:
- The IIM Lucknow Executive MBA offers an International Programme in Management for Executives(IPMX), accredited by AMBA.
- Admission to the programme is held in two rounds
- The programme accepts GMAT score and two letters of recommendation
- Aspirants should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in managerial roles.
- There is no application fee