IIM Kashipur Executive MBA: The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is one the new IIMs offering the Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM). Only aspirants who have minimum 7 years of experience and are below 55 years of age can apply for the programme. Starting in July, the IIM Kashipur Executive MBA is 12-month long programe divided into 3 terms. The programme is not fully residential, however, candidates have to visit the campus twice in an academic session for 8 days each. Applicants have to submit the application form for IIM Kashipur Executive MBA by the second week of March. To know all about IIM Kashipur Executive Aspirants can apply for multiple specialisations. MBA, admission process, selection procedure and eligibility criteria check the article below.
IIM Kashipur Executive MBA- Overview
|Programme||Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM)|
|Application closes||Second week of March|
|Selection||CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/UGC-JRF or RAT, Personal Interview|
|Course fee||Rs. 5.5 lakhs|
IIM Kashipur Executive MBA Dates:
The admission process for the executive MBA programme of IIM Kashipur closes in the second week of March.
|Date name||Dates (tentative)|
|Application closes(online)||March 15|
|Application closes(for printed copy to reach the institute)||March 20|
|Personal interview||April 15|
|Programme commences||July 6|
IIM Kashipur Executive MBA Eligibility
Before applying to IIM Kashipur executive MBA candidates have to make sure that they fulfil some eligibility requirements. Here are the eligibility criteria of the executive programme:
- Academic: Aspirants must have completed a 3-year Bachelors programme with at lest 60% or equivalent Grade Point Average. They could also have pursued a 5-year integrated Master’s programme with 60%. Further, applicants who have a CA, ICWA, CS certificate with 60% or equivalent marks can apply for the programme.
- Professional Experience: Candidates must have minimum 7 years of work experience in the managerial or executive level.
- Age limit: Candidates should be of minimum 55 years of age at the time of application.
IIM Kashipur Executive MBA Selection Process
The selection process of IIM Kashipur includes submitting scores of a competitive exam and a personal interview. Besides that, candidates are also evaluated on the basis of their professional achievements. The selection process is explained below.
- Professional and Academic profile: IIM Kashipur analyses both the professional and Academic profiles of candidates before shortlisting them for the next rounds.
- Score: Candidates have to submit scores of exam like CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/UGC-JRF. The minimum score for selection has not been determined by IIM Kashipur.
- Research Aptitude Test(RAT): Candidates who cannot submit scores of either of the exams mentioned above have to appear for the Research Aptitude Test(RAT), administered by the institute. RAT is conducted in the second week of April and covers three sections Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Research Aptitude.
- Personal Interview: Once the applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their scores or RAT, they are called for a personal interview. The final selection is made on the basis of Personal interview and scores.
IIM Kashipur Executive MBA Application Process
The IIM Kashipur Executive MBA’s application forms have to downloaded and submitted online. Post that candidates have to take a printout of the copy and send it to the institute by the second week of March. Here are the steps for application:
1.Complete online application: Candidates have to first submit the application form of IIM Kashipur executive MBA programme online.
2.Take printout: After submitting the details, candidates have to take a printout of the application form and send it to the institute.
3.Attach documents: Candidates have to attach the xerox copies of their documents along with the application form they sent to the institute. The application should be sent to below mentioned address:
The Admission Office, IIM Kashipur,
Bazpur Road, Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar,
Candidates have to pay the application fee through NEFT. The application fee is Rs. 2000 for 1 specialisation and Rs.3000 for two specialisation. Here are the beneficiary details:
Beneficiary Name: Indian Institute of Management Kashipur
Beneficiary A/c No: 005394600000021
A/c Type: Saving bank account
IFSC Code: YESB0000053
Beneficiary Bank: Yes Bank Ltd
Bank Address: 257, Ramnagar road, Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand-244713.
IIM Kashipur Executive MBA Documents required:
Applicants have to attach documents as proof of the information attached. Here are some of the documents required:
- Certified copy of the university degree
- Offer letter and relieving letters
- Mark sheets of Class 10th
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate, if applicable
IIM Kashipur Executive MBA Course Structure
The executive MBA programme of IIM Kashipur includes 3 terms. Term 1 starts from July to October; Term 2 is from November to February and Term 3 from March to June. Candidates also have to submit a dissertation within four years of the date of registration. There are few specialisations that are offered at IIM Kashipur:
- Operations Management and Decision Sciences (Operations Research/Statistics)
- Organizational Behavior and HRM
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Information Technology & Systems
- Economics and Business Environment
- Business Communication
IIM Kashipur Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by IIM Kashipur:
- IIM Kashipur offers Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM).
- The programme is 12 months long divided into 3 terms.
- The application form has to submitted offline but the same has to be downloaded and sent to the institute by post
- IIM Kashipur Executive MBA accepts CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/UGC-JRF or RAT.
- RAT is conducted for 100 marks and consists of three sections- Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Research Aptitude.
- Applicants should have at least seven years of experience.
- Candidates should not be more than 55 years of age.
- Candidates can apply for more than 1 specialisation and only up to 2.
- The registration fee for the programme is Rs.2000 for 1 specialisation and Rs.3000 for two specialisation.
- Payment has to be made through NEFT.