IIM Indore Executive MBA: The Indian Institute of Management Indore offers a one-year programme for mid-level professionals with at least five years of experience. The Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) is accredited by the Association of MBAs(AMBA) and is fully residential. The programme attempts to train professionals to assume leadership roles in organisations. The programme concentrates on industry oriented specialisation like Operations and Strategy, Analytics and e-Commerce among others. Entry to the IIM Indore Executive MBA is done through GMAT score in two rounds. The first round of application begins in the third week of August and continues till second week of October. The second round of application is open from October 11 to December 20, 2018. The application fee for the IIM Indore Executive MBA is Rs. 5,900. The article below includes all information related to the IIM Indore executive programme for MBA aspirants.
IIM Indore Executive MBA- Overview:
|Programme Name||Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)|
|Duration||1 year- residential|
|Course fee||20,00,000+Applicable Tax|
|Application dates||1st round: August 20- October 10, 2018
2nd round: October 11 to December 20, 2018
IIM Indore Executive MBA Eligibility
Aspirants interested in applying for the executive MBA offered by IIM Indore, have to first fulfill a set of IIM Indore Executive MBA Eligibility criteria. Read the points written below to get an understand of the eligibility requirements of the institute:
- Experience: Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience before applying for the programme. The experience can be entrepreneurial, managerial pr professional.
- Qualification: Candidates should have a minimum of 50% in their undergraduate degree. The degree might be in any discipline.
- Score: The applicant has to submit Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score to be admitted. Since the GMAT score is valid for 5 years, the applicant should apply for the programme within 5 years of taking the exam.
IIM Indore Executive MBA Fee
The executive programme is a year-long programme which includes intensive training for leadership oriented roles. The programme fee for the same is higher than that of the PGDM programme. Here is the break-up of the fee structure for IIM Indore Executive MBA:
|Nationality||Tuition Fee||Installments||Application fee|
|Indian Nationals||Rs. 20,00,000+Applicable Tax||1st: Rs. 9,00,000
2nd: Rs. 7,00,000
3rd: Rs. 3,00,000
|Foreign Candidates||USD 49,950+Applicable Tax||NA||USD 118|
IIM Indore Executive MBA Admission Process
The admission process for IIM Indore Executive MBA follows a three-step procedure. They are explained below:
- GMAT score: Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of their GMAT score, submitted within five years of writing the paper.
- Interview: Once candidates are selected on the basis of their GMAT score, they are called for an interview with the admission panel. The panel might also consider any other criteria as it deems to be fit. The personal interviews would be held in Bengaluru, New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad. For some students, interview would also be held over Skype.
- Registration for the programme: Candidates selected in the interview would be sent provisional admission forms, which they have to fill along with sending the institute an acceptance fee of Rs. 100,000. Selected candidates have to register for the executive MBA programme by 22 April, 2019.
IIM Indore Executive MBA Application Process
As mentioned above admission to IIM Indore tales place in two rounds. To apply for the IIM Indore Executive MBA programme, aspirants have to first register online for the programme. The first round of registrations started on August 20, 2018 and will continue till October 10. Round two registrations will start on October 11 and end on December 20. The application process for both the round are same and the fee for Indian nationals is Rs.5,900, which has to be paid online. Here are the steps to register for IIM Indore:
- Click on the ‘Online submission of Application’ tab Executive MBA page on the official site of IIM Indore
- Enter name, Nationality and contact details
3.Enter Email ID and confirm
- Submit the CAPTCHA code and register for the exam.
IIM Indore Executive MBA Dates:
|Date name||Round 1||Round 2|
|Application starts||August 20||October 11|
|Application closes||October 10||December 20|
|Personal Interview(PI) shortlist announcement||October 31, 2018||January 1, 2019|
|PI||November 18, 19||January 19, 20|
|Last date to accept provisional offer||January 10, 2019||February 22, 2019|
|Class commencement||April 23, 2019||NA|
*The dates mentioned in the table above is tentative and based on academic session for 2019
Once registered applicants can login and apply for the programme by entering the remaining requirements like education and professional qualifications.
IIM Indore Executiove MBA Placements
IIM Indore boasts a host of recruiters from a diverse industry. For the 2017-18 batch, the management college welcomed recruiters like Nestaway, AVTEC, KPMG, PWC, Michael Page and Oracle among others. The highest salary in terms of placements was around Rs. 65 LPA. In 2016-17, the average salary among students had increased from Rs.11 lakhs to Rs. 19 lakhs. Here are some of the recruiters which go for placements at IIM Indore:
|ICICI bank||Genpact||L&T Infotech||British Telecom|
|Infosys consulting||Capgemini||Jakson Group||Michael Page|
|Oracle||Nestaway||KPMG||Frost and Sullivan|
IIM Indore Executiove MBA Course Structure
The IIM indore Executive MBA programme is designed to hone the leadership and managerial skills of professionals with a few years of experience in the industry. As such, the programme does not follow the set pattern of classes as other regular programmes. The classes are conducted through project work, term papers, role-play, seminar presentations, lectures and assignments among others. The programme has five academic terms and one international module at McCombs School of Business – The University of Texas at Austin. While the first three terms focus on the core subjects, the last two terms focus on experimental learning and electives. Here are the five segments in the management college:
- Orientation – Online HBS courses are offered to the students
- Core Curriculum
- International Immersion
- Elective courses
- Simulation based learning
IIM Indore Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by IIM Indore:
- The IIM Indore Executive MBA offers an Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) for one year residential programme.
- The EPGP is an AMBA accredited programme.
- Students will receive a Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management after completion of the programme
- The admission is held in two rounds
- The programme accepts only GMAT score for admission. he cut off for the GMAT score vary yearly.
- Candidates should have at least minimum 5 years of experience.
- Part-time work experience is not counted as valid
- There is no upper age limit, so professionals of any age can apply provided they have the required work experience.
- The course fee includes cost of course material, library facilities, computer network charges in campus, lodging and boarding.
- Students have to pay a commitment fee of Rs. 1,00,000 at the time of accepting the provisional admission