ICFAI Executive MBA: The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India(ICFAI) offers two kinds of programmes for working executives. The programmes are offered at two of its branches at Jharkhand and Tripura. At Jharkhand, ICFAI executive MBA is called the MBA (for working professionals) and at Tripura, the institute offers MBA (Senior Executive) programme.
While The MBA for Working Professionals require applicants to have minimum two years of experience, that for the MBA Senior Executive programme, applicants need to have at least six years of experience at a corporate organisation. Both the programmes are of two years in duration. However, Working Professionals at Jharkhand is a full time programme while the Senior Executive programme at Tripura is conducted part-time through self-study mode. To read all about ICFAI Executive MBA, admission process, selection procedure and eligibility criteria check the article below.
ICFAI Executive MBA- Overview
|Programme||MBA (for working professionals)- Jharkhand
MBA (Senior Executive)- Tripura
|Duration||MBA (for working professionals)-2 years full time
MBA (Senior Executive)- 2 years part-time/distance
|Admission fee||Rs. 10,000 (both programmes)|
|Application window||MBA (for working professionals)- End of July|
|Course fee||MBA (for working professionals)- Rs. 1,60,000
MBA (Senior Executive)- Rs. 1,40,000
|Application fee||Rs. 500 (both programmes)|
ICFAI Executive MBA Dates:
Admission for the MBA senior programme is on a rolling basis. Candidates have to contact the institute to before initiating the application process. The dates for the MBA Working Professionals programme in Jharkhand are given below:
|Date name||Dates (tentative)|
|Application closes||July 31|
|Interview and result||August 5|
|Payment of admission fee||August 19(last date)|
|Document verification||October 4|
|Class commencement||October 7|
ICFAI Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for ICFAI executive MBA have to fulfil some eligibility requirements. the eligibility requirements are different for both the programmes. Below are the eligibility criteria of the programme.
MBA (for working professionals)- Jharkhand Eligibility
- Academic: Candidates should have a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 45 per cent.
- Professional Experience: Candidates must have minimum two years of professional work experience.
MBA (Senior Executive)- Tripura Eligibility
- Academic: For this programme, candidates should have at least 50 per cent in their undergraduate degrees. The degree may be in any discipline. CFAs/CAs/CWAs/CSs with three years or more experience can also apply.
- Professional Experience: Applicants should have six years of experience in areas likes marketing, HR, finance, administration, research and development.
ICFAI Executive MBA Selection Process
Candidates applying to ICFAI Executive MBA have to go through different selection procedures for the two programmes. The selection process is explained below:
MBA (for working professionals)- Jharkhand
- Professional and Academic profile: ICFAI Jharkhand assess the applicant on the basis of their academic and professional profiles. professionals with good academic standing have an edge in the selection process.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their academic and professional profiles are called for a personal interview. The final results for the programme is declared on the same day and students can take admission on the very same day by paying Rs.10,000.
MBA (Senior Executive) – Tripura
- Professional and Academic profile: Candidates are evaluated on the basis of their work experience mainly. They should prior experience of working in areas like marketing, finance, accounting and other such areas of management.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who are eligible have to appear for a telephonic or face-to-face interview with a ICFAI selection panel. Candidates who clear this round are offered admission to the programme.
ICFAI Executive MBA Application Process
The ICFAI Executive MBA’s application process is conducted online and offline. Offline forms can be collected from ICFAI information centres across the country. Admissions to the Senior Executive programme is on a rolling basis and students have to contact the Tripura institute for the application forms. Candidates have to follow the given steps to apply for the programme.
1.Online application: Aspirants have to register for ICFAI Executive MBA on the online portal of the institute. They can register by entering their names and other details. In case of the working professionals programme, they can download the application form and send the completed form to institute. The application fee is Rs. 500.
2.Enter details: Applicants have fill in details pertaining to academics, profession and correspondence in the application form. They also have to upload their passport sized photograph.
- Application fee: The application fee can be paid online or offline. Online payment can be paid through Netbanking, credit or debit card are the three online options. Offline payment can be made through demand draft. For the Working professionals programme, the demand draft has to be drawn in the favour of the following address:
The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Ranchi.
ICFAI Executive MBA Documents required:
Below are some documents that have to be submitted at the time of application:
- Birth certificate
- Offer letter and relieving letters
- Domicile certificate
- Mark sheet of Bachelors degree
- Mark sheets of Class 10
- Mark sheet of Class 12
ICFAI Executive MBA fee
The total fee for the programme for the programmes are given below:
|MBA batch||MBA (for working professionals)- Jharkhand||MBA (Senior Executive)- Tripura|
|Admission fee||Rs. 10000||Rs. 10000|
|Tuition fee||Rs. 1,60,000||Rs. 1,40,000|
ICFAI Executive MBA Course Structure
The executive MBA programme of ICFAI is two years long for both the programmes. The Senior executive programme by ICFAI Tripura, which is conducted through the distance mode can be completed in four years. The Working professionals programme is full time and is covered within four semesters.
Phase 1 courses for MBA (for working professionals) and MBA (Senior Executive)
|Semester||MBA (for working professionals)||MBA (Senior Executive)|
|1||· Marketing Management – I
· Quantitative Methods
· Financial Management – 1
· Organizational Behavior
· Managerial Economics
· Information Systems for Managers
· Accounting for Managers
· Business Communication
|· Managerial Effectiveness
· Managerial Economics and Business Environment
· Managing the Value Chain
· Strategic Marketing
· Financial Insights
· Human Capital Management
· IT for Competitive Advantage
· Directed Independent Study – I
· Directed Independent Study – II
· Directed Independent Study – III
ICFAI Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by ICFAI:
- ICFAI offers an Executive MBAs of two kinds- MBA (for working professionals) at Jharkhand and MBA (Senior Executive) programme at Tripura
- The MBA (Senior Executive) programme at Tripura is conducted through distance mode
- MBA (for working professionals) at Jharkhand is a full time programme
- MBA (Senior Executive) programme at Tripura requires six years of experience and MBA (for working professionals) at Jharkhand requires two years.