BML Executive MBA: The BML Munjal University offers a two-year MBA programme for executives. Aspirants should have at least 3 years of experience before applying to the BML Executive MBA programme. The programme focuses on enhancing the leadership skills of professionals and making them ready for roles with more responsibilities. The institute only conducts classes during the weekends and students are mentored by the Imperial College London. To know more about BML Executive MBA, selection procedure, admission process, and eligibility criteria candidates can read the article below.
BML Executive MBA- Overview
|Programme Name||BML Executive MBA(EMBA)|
|Selection||Academic and professional profile, Personal Interview|
BML Executive MBA Dates:
There are no specific dates mentioned for admission to BML Munjal University. However, the application window is expected to be between September and November every year. Classes start by April.
BML Executive MBA Eligibility
BML executive MBA has certain eligibility requirements that students have to follow for admission. Aspirants of this programme have to fulfil the mentioned criteria before applying. Here are the eligibility criteria of BML Executive programme:
- Bachelors: Aspirants must have at least a Bachelors degree of 3 years. The bachelor’s degree can be in any discipline and area of specialisation. The candidate’s score in Bachelors should be at least 50 per cent.
- Work Experience: Applicants should be able to show at least three years of work experience in the professional field. The experience should be full time. Candidates also have to give reasons for breaks in between their work, if any.
BML Executive MBA Selection Process
BML Munjal University selects students for the Executive MBA programme on the basis of their profile and personal interview. The candidate’s extra-curricular achievements are also taken into account at the time of selection.
- Professional profile: Aspirants are required to show a strong professional track record. Candidates who had previously held leadership roles would be preferred.
- Academic profile: Candidates should have a strong academic record as well. While the minimum requirement is 50%, they should be able to show more than the required percentage to be selected.
- Personal Interview: Candidates are shortlisted for personal interview on the basis of their academic and professional profiles. After personal interview round, the final merit list of students is published by the university.
BML Executive MBA Application Process
The BML Executive MBA’s application process is both online and offline. The process is explained below:
- Download form: The first step is to download the application form of the university from the application website. Candidates have to select executive MBA from a drop down menu on the application page.
- Read the instructions: Once applicants download the application forms, they should read the instructions written on the top of the application page.
- Fill the application form: Applications have to fill the application form in their own handwriting. The same has to be filled in BLOCK LETTERS. Candidates have to fill the following details in the application form:
BML Execuitve MBA application requirement
- Personal data: Candidates have to write their name, Age, Religion, Date of Birth, Gender and other such personal data in the BML Executive MBA application form.
- Contact details: Candidates have to fill details of their addresses both permanent and mailing.
- Family details: Details pertaining to their families like Father’s, Guardian’s and Mother’s have to be filled.
- Academic details: Details of academic records from SSC to UG and beyond have to be filled. Candidates have to fill in details of all the three years of UG.
- Work experience: Applicants have to fill details of their work experience like name of the organisation, joining and relieving date, nature of job and designation among others.
- References: Candidates have to furnish two references from the organisations where they had previously worked.
BML Executive MBA Application fee:
Candidates have to pay the application fee in the online mode through netbanking, credit and debit card. The registration fee is Rs. 1500
BML Executive MBA Documents required:
Applicants have to upload documents related to the information in the online application form. Here are some of the documents required:
- Two recommendation letters
- Offer letter
- Relieving letter
- Bachelors’ mark sheet
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Certificate of meritorious achievements
BML Executive MBA Course Structure
The executive MBA programme of BML is 2 years long. The classes are conducted during weekends at the campus of the university in Gurgaon. The course structure for BML Executive MBA has been designed with the help of Imperial College London, which is also the university’s mentor institution. The course has been structured to suit the requirements of the corporate workplace.
BML Executive MBA – Points to note
Here are few points to note about the executive programme offered by BML:
- BML offers the BML University Executive MBA programme or EMBA.
- The programme is a two years long
- Classes for BML Executive MBA is conducted during weekends.
- The programme does not require students to submit scores of any management entrance test.
- Selection to the programme is done on the basis of candidates’ academic profile, professional profile and personal interview.
- Applicants have at least three years of experience before applying to the programme.
- The application fee for the programme is Rs. 1500 for all candidates.
- The application process starts in September
- The institute requires applicants to submit two recommendation letters at the time of application